The innovative approach to assessment submission, marking and quality assurance.
- Designed for criteria based vocational qualifications (such as BTEC, CLAIT, LASER and OCR).
- Let eSubs manage your assessments and feed the results into your MIS.
Improving Efficiency and Workflow
- Simplified marking with no download or upload of files.
- 30% less time spent on marking and internal verification*
- Automated distribution and tracking of tasks
- No more form filling or transposition of results
- No more printing
*According to survey results
Feedback from staff shows that eSubs saves approximately 30% of the time needed for marking and internal verification when compared to paper based methods and other software. If marking and internal verification take your staff 10 hours each week, that’s 3 hours per person per week. With 100 staff using eSubs, that could mean over 9,000 hours saved each year!
The entire team work in unison using eSubs – the system contains all assessment, verification and marking records as well as the entire student submission. I am impressed at the exceptional level of detail in the eSubs system and the tracking – I could dive in per unit, per student and per assessor as well as compare to the LIV tracking.Andrew Smith
Mark and grade from home! Not having to print anything; Get an overview of student progress; Any assignment you have marked can be accessed; Fantastic that you update the grade once and it never has to go into any other databases.Frederick Tonsberg
- save lecturing staff huge amounts of time with probably the most efficient marking and IV process around.
- save team leaders and lead internal verifiers time and stress by tracking marking and IV turnaround times, with automatic escalation.
- save several trees and reduce printing costs (this alone could pay for the cost of eSubs).
- motivate students with tracking of assignments due, achievement and feedback, as well as allowing what-if calculation of overall grades and (where appropriate) UCAS points.
- provide management with detailed tracking information.
- provide summary information enabling you to integrate it with your existing MIS system.