The innovative approach to assessment submission, marking and quality assurance.
- Designed for criteria based vocational qualifications (such as BTEC, LASER, NCFE and OCR).
- Let eSubs manage your assessments and feed the results into your MIS.
Now with Canvas, Google Drive, Moodle and Office 365 integration
eSubs can store all student work inside your Google or Office 365 environment, allowing students and staff to create and mark submissions online with Google or Microsoft applications. No need to upload or download any files.
Using Canvas or Moodle, students can:
- view assignments, submit work and receive feedback
- view achievement, set target grades and predict overall grades / UCAS points
and staff can:
- set, mark and internally verify assignments
- review submissions and add feedback with Office 365.
Improving Efficiency and Workflow
- Simplified marking with no download or upload of files.
- 30% less time spent on marking and internal verification*
- Automated distribution and tracking of tasks
- No more form filling or transposition of results
- No more printing
*According to survey results
Feedback from staff shows that eSubs saves approximately 30% of the time needed for marking and internal verification when compared to paper based methods and other software. If marking and internal verification take your staff 10 hours each week, that’s 3 hours per person per week. With 100 staff using eSubs, that could mean over 9,000 hours saved each year!
Mark and grade from home! Not having to print anything; Get an overview of student progress; Any assignment you have marked can be accessed; Fantastic that you update the grade once and it never has to go into any other databases or spreadsheets.Frederick Tonsberg
eSubs is a great piece of technology. We have been using it at Highlands College now for over 5 years and it has really benefitted our assessment, marking, tracking, standardisation and Internal Verification processes. For tutors it saves valuable time when setting assessments, managing the hand-in process, marking and providing feedback on the work and then completing quality assurance processes.Stuart Philip
The entire team work in unison using eSubs – the system contains all assessment, verification and marking records as well as the entire student submission. I am impressed at the exceptional level of detail in the eSubs system and the tracking – I could dive in per unit, per student and per assessor as well as compare to the LIV tracking.Andrew Smith
- save lecturing staff huge amounts of time with (we believe) the most efficient marking and IV process around.
- save team leaders and lead internal verifiers time and stress by tracking marking and IV turnaround times, with automatic escalation.
- save several trees and reduce printing costs (this alone could pay for the cost of eSubs).
- motivate students with tracking of assignments due, achievement and feedback, as well as allowing what-if calculation of overall grades and (where appropriate) UCAS points.
- provide management with detailed tracking information.
- provide summary information enabling you to integrate it with your existing MIS system.